1. Medical Assistance upto Rs. 10,000. (Rule – 280), in case of hospitalized for 05 or more days due to accident or any disease.
2. Financial Assistance for marriage of self and for children (upto 2 children). (Rule – 282), the building workers having continuous membership of 03 years shall be eligible. The details are as under:-
- Marriage of female registered member – Rs.51,000/-
- Marriage of male registered member - Rs.35,000/-
- Marriage of daughter of registered members – Rs.51,000/-
- Marriage of son of registered members – Rs.35,000/
3. Pension benefit of Rs. 3000/- per month after completion of 60 years (Rule – 273). An increase of Three hundred rupees shall be given for every completed year of membership beyond five years. A member, who has been working as a building worker for not less than one year, on completion of 60 years of age.
4. Family pension 50% of the pension received by the pensioner or Rs.1500/- which ever is higher. (Rule – 283) .On death of a pensioner, family pension to surviving spouse.
5. Disability pension Rs. 3000/- per month. (Rule – 275) to permanently disabled member due to paralysis, leprosy, T.B and accidents etc.
6. Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 1,00,000/- in case of permanent disability. (Rule – 275)
7. Maternity benefits of Rs. 30,000 to registered women members and wives of male members (upto 2 children). (Rule – 271) – from the date of joining membership of the fund.
8. If the death is due to an accident, during the course of employment, the nominees/dependents of the members shall be given Rs. 2,00,000/- as death benefit. (Rule–278) from the date of joining membership of the fund
9. In case of normal death of the worker the nominees/dependents of the members shall be given Rs. 1,00,000-. (Rule – 278)
10. Funeral Assistance in case of death of a member Rs. 10,000/-. (Rule – 277) from the date of joining membership of the fund
11. Loan for the purchase of work related Tools - Rs. 20,000 (Rule – 276) to those who have completed 3 years of the membership and who remits contribution regularly, should not have completed 55 years of age.
12. Grant for the purchase of work related Tools - Rs. 5000/- once in 5 years (Rule – 276 (A) ) to those who have completed 3 years of the membership and who remits contribution regularly, should not have completed 55 years of age.
13. Financial Assistance for education. (Rule – 281) The details are as under:-
- Class-I to Class-VIII is Rs.500/- P.M. (Rs.6000/- PA)
- Class-IX to Class-X is Rs.700/- P.M. (Rs.8400/- PA)
- Class-XI to Class-XII is Rs.1,000/-P.M. (Rs.12,000/- PA)
- Graduation Level is Rs.3,000/- P.M. (Rs.36,000/- PA)
- ITI Courses Rs.4,000/- P.M. (Rs.48,000/- PA)
- Polytechnic Diploma (3 years) Courses Rs.5,000/- P.M. (Rs.60,000/- PA)
- Technical Courses such as Engineering, Medicine, MBA – Rs.10,000/- P.M. (Rs.1,20,000/- PA).
14. Advance for purchase or construction of house - Rs. 3,00,000/- (Rule-274) a continuous membership of 1 years and having 15 years of service for superannuation.
15. Imparting Vocational Training to registered construction workers and their family members (Rule 283A).
16. Setting up of Construction Academy for Skill Development for registered construction workers and their family members (Rule 283A). (Separate presentation)
17. Providing items of utility to registered construction workers (Rule 283B).
Last Updated Date :- 19/06/2018
Page last updated on: 15/06/2019