The Khadi & Village Industries are the backbone of Indian economy. Khadi has been associated with freedom struggle of India. Khadi is considered to be pride of India in the world. In order to promote and support Khadi & Viillage Industries Govt. of India established Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) in the year 1957 with the object to plan, support and promote Khadi & Village Industries. At the state level Khadi & Village Industries Boards were set up to effectively implement the schemes of KVIC in their respective states.
Delhi Khadi & Village Industries Board is a statutory body of Govt. of NCT of Delhi established in 1983 (01-05-1983) by extending Himachal Pradesh Khadi & Village Industries Board Act, 1966 to the Union Territory of Delhi.
A. Rajiv Gandhi Swavlamban Rojgar Yojna (RGSRY)
- Click to view/download RGSRY scheme guidelines
- Click to View/download RGSRY Scheme Loan Application Form
- Click to View/download Consent Letter for RGSRY Scheme
B. PRIME MINISTER EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME (PMEGP)
- Click to view/download PMEGP Scheme Guidelines
- Click to View/download PMEGP Scheme Loan Application Form
C. Marketing Activities. (Details of Retail sale outlets run by DKVIB
- Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. T.No. 011-23392268
- Udyog Sadan, 419, F.I.E.Patparganj, Delhi 110092. T.No. 011-22144858
Page last updated on: 26-06-2019